Friday, October 5, 2007

What's that sucking sound?

It's the sound of my free time whooshing off into some unkown part of the stratoshphere. I'm currently in Ann Arbor, MI at a "leadership" conference (can you imagaine?!) with a number of other geeky academic types, discussing the subtle semantic nuances of such exciting topics as "learning outcomes." Plus, I have one hell of a slow internet connection in my "deluxe executive suite" at the Four Points Sheraton (picture a regular hotel room with a half wall dividing the room intwo, and a microwave in the corner). They've scheduled every single second of out time here and so I will have to return next week to tell you all sorts of fun things about fingerprints and biting people in the forehead. Until then...

2 comments:

Dr. Bjorn Ingvoldstad said...

Hope the weekend was at least a little tolerable.....I'm enjoying this here long weekend a lot. I mean A LOT. Like it reminds me of summer.

Except Favre just threw a BAD interception. Sigh.

Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.