Friday, August 15, 2008

Way Down East




Some things we learned:

1. David will eat as many blueberries as you let him eat...and not get sick.

2. Trinity, under the right wind conditions, will fly approximately 10 feet if she leaps from the swing at the apex of its upward trajectory. She won't be injured in the least, but it will scare the poop out of everyone involved.

3. Tractors are pretty easy to drive.

4. David is one cool 3 year-old. Sample comment to a 4 year-old girl with whom he grew tired of playing:

"You'll have to go when your mommy calls you. It was nice to meet you."

5. It's good to be home.

5 comments:

Beth said...

That is the most awesome thing EVER. I am joining your fan club. Where do I sign up?

(Hey, speaking of vlogging w/guitars, do you watch the Brotherhood 2.0 brothers?? I love those guys.)

And finally... know that if you head WEST one of these days, David and Trinity are more than welcome to try their hand at destroying our home. Consider that a double dog dare.

Suz said...

Wanzer and I loved watching this ... twice .... we miss you and really need to meet these angelic children!!!
oxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Who knew---Tom Hanks was also a composer.
Loved your arrangement funny man.

Beth L

Anonymous said...

HiPaycheck,...Greatshow!...Weout
westwouldlovetoknowthekids...
love,Joann.and.Scott

Anonymous said...

Just glad to get a mention in the apolgies section.

I must say, you look EXACTLY the same as the day I met you. How do you do that?

Would be great to see you guys at some point.