Today is Nancy's birthday.
She's 40.
Dave, Trin, Peanut, and I decided to put together a little montage. We thought we'd try something in the spirit of Jimi Hendrix's version of "The Star Spangled Banner" - you know...the melody is there, but the real sentiment is in between the notes. Anyhow, enjoy. And PLEASE join us in the comments section to wish Nancy a sweet farewell to her 30s.
9 comments:
Happy 40th, Nancy!
You are a terrific sister-in-law and I feel so privileged to have you in my life. Your kindness and generosity of spirit show through in everything you do. And with a loving husband and two terrific kids, you are both fortunate and blessed.
Oh. And if you're even THINKING of fretting over the big 4-0, don't! You will LOVE your forties - I promise.
Love, Sue :)
PS - Your card's in the mail.
Happy happy Happy happy new decade of the wonderfulness that is YOU!!!
xoxoxo
AAAAAAAH! That is so beautiful it brought tears to my eyes. Nancy, maybe you can't claim credit for the genetics that make those kids so good lookin', but you and the hubby get mad props for all that JOY! What a kick-ass awesome family!
Happy happy happy happy happy happy birthday! Sure wish we could celebrate it with you -- I know our six plus your four would make for one fun, raucous party!
Wishing you much happiness & plenty of cake,
Beth
My Dearest Nancy,
Dad and I wish you a most blessed and happy birthday!! We will call you tonite and your card will arrive in due time - (I am running a little bit behind:).
We love you very much and feel so lucky to have you in our lives.
Hugs and kisses
Mom and Dad
Happy birthday, Nancy. Leo says happy birthday, too. But since he spends 90% of the day pretending to be a penguin, he says "beek beek," which means happy birthday in penguin language.
Jon
Nancy,
Happy Birthday!! 40 ain't so bad.
Enjoy those beautiful kids! Beth mentioned the joy, it is infectious.
Please, lets try to catch up next time you guys get to Maine.
Love, Scott
Happy birthday Nancy!!! From what I read and hear, there's no shortage of action there in Terre Haute....and y'all wouldn't have it any other way. Big congrats!!! Ingys say celebrate the whole week....
Happy Birthday from Oregon!!!
xoxo
Steve, Pam and Flora
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY NANCY!
I LOVE YOU AND FEEL PRIVILEGED TO HAVE YOU IN OUR FAMILY.
LOVE, AUNT MARY
Post a Comment